Master Link Express Limited’s freight forwarding service utilizes established relationships with carriers, from air freighters and trucking companies, to rail freighters and ocean liners, in order to negotiate the best possible price to move shippers’ goods along the most economical route by working out various bids and choosing the one that best balances speed, cost, and reliability.
Our Freight forwarding agents handle the considerable logistics of shipping goods from one international destination to another, a task that would otherwise be a formidable burden for our customers.
A package forwarding service works normally with five steps:
- A shopper in Uganda/Kenya/Tanzania first gets a native shipping address from Master Link Express as their package forwarder.
- The customer places an online order and asks the seller to ship the purchases to the package forwarder’s (Master Link Express) warehouse.
- Master Link Express Package forwarders handle the packages, such as repacking, consolidation or storage.
- Shoppers pay Master Link Express (the package forwarder) for package handling and the international shipping fee.
- Master Link Express package forwarding agents ships out and online shoppers receive the package at home.